SOLD OUT! - Apartment Building, The Sheelin
SOLD OUT TO 2018 !
Prime Downtown location at 424 West Mifflin, between North Broom Street and North Bassett. You’ll have easy access to downtown Madison, including: UW Campus, Memorial Union, Madison Lakes, Bike Paths, Bus Routes, Capitol Square, Farmer’s Market, Kohl Center, State Street, Overture Center, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Downtown Nightlife.
The Sheelin (Irish folklore for Lake of the Faery’s, pronunciation: SHEE-Lin) has an unbeatable location to all that makes Madison great.
- NUMBER OF UNITS IN BUILDING: 44
- TWO BEDROOM UNITS: 885 to 1110 Square Feet
- ONE BEDROOM UNITS: 560 to 905 Square Feet
- EFFICIENCY UNITS: 530 to 660 Square Feet
- MONTHLY RENT INCLUDES: High Speed Internet & Cable Television, Water, Hot Water, Sewer and Refuse Disposal
- EMERGENCY PROTECTION SYSTEM: Building and each unit equipped with fire sprinklers, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- PRIVATE BALCONIES/PORCHES/PATIOS: In Select Units.
- PARKING: Heated Underground @ $185/month OR Surface Parking @ $110/month. City of Madison permits for extended street parking are not available.
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Smooth Top Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer and Dryer
- INTERNET & CABLE TV: Included in Rent
- LAUNDRY: Washer/Dryer in Unit – FREE
- AIR CONDITIONING: Resident Controlled Air Conditioning and Heat
- FLOORING: Urban Planking in Living Room, Kitchen, and Bathroom. Carpet in Bedrooms.
- Bicycle & Moped Parking
- Controlled Access Entry
- Elevator to All Floors
- Heated Underground Parking
- Security Cameras