SOLD OUT! - Apartment Building, The Lurican
Sold out until 2018.
Prime downtown location! Built in 2008. Located between Broom and Bassett at 417 West Dayton Street. Why have the hassle of living in a 10 plus story high rise when you can enjoy spacious floor plans and the same great location? You’ll have easy access to downtown Madison, including: UW Campus, bike paths, buses, Capitol Square, Farmer’s Market, Kohl Center, State Street, Overture Center, Grocery stores, restaurants, downtown nightlife.
- NUMBER OF UNITS IN BUILDING: 21
- TWO BEDROOM UNITS: 1,195 Square Feet, Two Bathrooms
- ONE BEDROOM UNITS: 840 Square Feet, with Study
- MONTHLY RENT INCLUDES: High Speed Internet & Direct TV, Water, Hot Water, Sewer and Refuse Disposal
- PRIVATE BALCONIES: Private Balcony or Patio in All Apartments
- PARKING: Heated Underground @ $185/month. Surface Parking $110/month. City of Madison Permits for extended street parking are not available.
- WINDOWS: High Efficiency Vinyl Clad Windows
- FIREPLACES: In Select Units
- APPLIANCES: New Stainless Steel Appliances. Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker, Smooth Top Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, and Washer and Dryer
- INTERNET & CABLE TV: Multiple Cable/Internet Jack Locations
- LAUNDRY: Full Sized, Free, Stackable Washer/Dryer in Units
- AIR CONDITIONING: Individual Air and Furnace
- FLOORING: Urban Planking in Living Room and Dining Area
- Controlled Access Entry
- Elevator to All Floors
- Heated Underground Parking
- Private Balcony/Patio
- Private Outside Terrace
- Security Cameras