Available January 1 - Apartment Building, The Lurican
Now Showing One Bedrooms at 424 West Mifflin, the Sheelin, for January 30, 2018 move-in!
Prime downtown location! Built in 2008. Located between Broom and Bassett at 417 West Dayton Street. Why have the hassle of living in a 10 plus story high rise when you can enjoy spacious floor plans and the same great location? You’ll have easy access to downtown Madison, including: UW Campus, bike paths, buses, Capitol Square, Farmer’s Market, Kohl Center, State Street, Overture Center, Grocery stores, restaurants, downtown nightlife.
- NUMBER OF UNITS IN BUILDING: 21
- TWO BEDROOM UNITS: 1,195 Square Feet, Two Bathrooms
- ONE BEDROOM UNITS: 980 Square Feet Apt #101
- MONTHLY RENT INCLUDES: High Speed Internet & Direct TV, Water, Hot Water, Sewer and Refuse Disposal
- PRIVATE BALCONIES: Private Balcony or Patio in All Apartments
- PARKING: Heated Underground @ $185/month. Surface Parking $110/month. City of Madison Permits for extended street parking are not available.
- WINDOWS: High Efficiency Vinyl Clad Windows
- FIREPLACES: In Select Units
- APPLIANCES: New Stainless Steel Appliances. Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker, Smooth Top Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, and Washer and Dryer
- INTERNET & CABLE TV: Multiple Cable/Internet Jack Locations
- LAUNDRY: Full Sized, Free, Stackable Washer/Dryer in Units
- AIR CONDITIONING: Individual Air and Furnace
- FLOORING: Urban Planking in Living Room and Dining Area
- Controlled Access Entry
- Elevator to All Floors
- Heated Underground Parking
- Private Balcony/Patio
- Private Outside Terrace
- Security Cameras